Max Spyware Detector
You can find below details on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your systemMax Secure Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Max Secure Software. More data about the application Max Spyware Detector can be seen at http://www.spywaredetector.net
. Max Spyware Detector is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD is the full command line if you want to remove Max Spyware Detector. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.26 MB (10754944 bytes) on disk and is labeled MaxSDUI.exe.
Max Spyware Detector installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 66.83 MB (70072128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (3.47 MB)
- Gadget.exe (724.38 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.29 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.69 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (851.38 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (494.38 KB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (347.38 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (844.22 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (891.88 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (124.88 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (898.88 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (525.38 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.78 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.26 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (897.88 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.98 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.03 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (589.38 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (915.38 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (704.88 KB)
- Notifications.exe (793.88 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.18 MB)
- Data01.exe (14.45 KB)
- Data02.exe (46.45 KB)
- Data13.exe (36.00 KB)
- Data14.exe (7.50 KB)
- Data15.exe (31.50 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (743.88 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (804.88 KB)
- MaxBackupUtil.exe (1.79 MB)
- MaxBrowFullReset.exe (2.67 MB)
- MaxBrowReset.exe (3.00 MB)
- MaxPCDiagnosys.exe (1.73 MB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (620.38 KB)
- MaxStarupClean.exe (2.71 MB)
- MaxToolbarUnistaller.exe (2.96 MB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.67 MB)
- MaxSVirusX64.exe (8.10 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.022x64.exe (1.90 MB)
This web page is about Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.3.008
alone. You can find below a few links to other Max Spyware Detector releases:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is a program offered by Max Secure Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Max Spyware Detector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Spyware Detector". The Max Spyware Detector program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Max Spyware Detector in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Spyware Detector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your computer, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-09 10:50:11.987