Max Spyware Detector
This info is about Max Spyware Detector for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your systemMax Secure Software
. Open here
for more info on Max Secure Software. Click on http://www.spywaredetector.net
to get more facts about Max Spyware Detector on Max Secure Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Max Spyware Detector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Max Spyware Detector's main file takes around 10.42 MB (10929112 bytes) and is named MaxSDUI.exe.
Max Spyware Detector installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 90.72 MB (95123408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (4.62 MB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.31 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.79 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (875.96 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (504.96 KB)
- MaxCryptMonSrv.exe (534.46 KB)
- MaxCryptMonUI.exe (1.21 MB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (357.96 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (845.46 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (902.46 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (135.46 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (909.46 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (535.96 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.77 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.42 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (908.46 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (2.01 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.04 MB)
- MigrateSD.exe (716.96 KB)
- Notifications.exe (808.46 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- Data01.exe (22.50 KB)
- Data02.exe (54.00 KB)
- Data13.exe (51.00 KB)
- Data14.exe (23.50 KB)
- Data15.exe (47.50 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (754.46 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (815.46 KB)
- MaxAdwareCleaner.exe (1.09 MB)
- MaxAppWhitelist.exe (768.46 KB)
- MaxBackupUtil.exe (1.82 MB)
- MaxBrowFullReset.exe (2.68 MB)
- MaxBrowReset.exe (3.01 MB)
- MaxPCDiagnosys.exe (2.53 MB)
- MaxRegistryBackup.exe (552.96 KB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (630.96 KB)
- MaxStarupClean.exe (2.72 MB)
- MaxToolbarUnistaller.exe (2.97 MB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.71 MB)
- AUTOBACK.EXE (113.00 KB)
- ERUNT.EXE (417.00 KB)
- NTREGOPT.EXE (365.00 KB)
- NewSDProductX64.exe (28.48 MB)
This web page is about Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.3.021
only. For more Max Spyware Detector versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is a program marketed by Max Secure Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Max Spyware Detector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Max Spyware Detector". If it is installed on your PC the Max Spyware Detector application will be found automatically. After you click Max Spyware Detector in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Max Spyware Detector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Spyware Detector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your computer, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Max Spyware Detector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:45:52.590