Max Spyware Detector
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your systemMax Secure Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Max Secure Software. Click on http://www.spywaredetector.net
to get more data about Max Spyware Detector on Max Secure Software's website. Usually the Max Spyware Detector program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Max Spyware Detector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Max Spyware Detector's primary file takes around 10.42 MB (10931160 bytes) and its name is MaxSDUI.exe.
Max Spyware Detector contains of the executables below. They take 94.16 MB (98734240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (4.63 MB)
- Gadget.exe (734.96 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.31 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.92 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (876.46 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (505.46 KB)
- MaxCryptMonSrv.exe (533.46 KB)
- MaxCryptMonUI.exe (1.24 MB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (358.46 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (845.46 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (901.96 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (135.96 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (909.46 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (536.96 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.80 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.42 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (908.96 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.04 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (598.96 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (963.96 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (716.96 KB)
- Notifications.exe (808.96 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- Data01.exe (22.46 KB)
- Data02.exe (53.96 KB)
- Data13.exe (50.96 KB)
- Data14.exe (23.46 KB)
- Data15.exe (47.46 KB)
- GoogleDriveUpload.exe (30.46 KB)
- GoogleDriveUpload.exe (30.46 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (754.96 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (816.46 KB)
- MaxAdwareCleaner.exe (1.09 MB)
- MaxAppWhitelist.exe (782.46 KB)
- MaxBackupUtil.exe (1.83 MB)
- MaxBrowFullReset.exe (2.68 MB)
- MaxBrowReset.exe (3.01 MB)
- MaxPCDiagnosys.exe (2.53 MB)
- MaxRegistryBackup.exe (552.96 KB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (631.46 KB)
- MaxStarupClean.exe (2.72 MB)
- MaxToolbarUnistaller.exe (2.97 MB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.71 MB)
- AUTOBACK.EXE (113.00 KB)
- ERUNT.EXE (417.00 KB)
- NTREGOPT.EXE (365.00 KB)
- node.exe (17.48 MB)
- MaxSVirusX64.exe (10.15 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.025x64.exe (903.54 KB)
- Update_1.0.0.026X64.exe (930.52 KB)
This web page is about Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.4.002
only. You can find below info on other releases of Max Spyware Detector:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is a program offered by the software company Max Secure Software. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Max Spyware Detector from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Max Spyware Detector". If it is installed on your PC the Max Spyware Detector application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Max Spyware Detector in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The publisher is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Spyware Detector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your computer, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Max Spyware Detector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 22:16:44.420