Max Spyware Detector
Max Spyware Detector is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your systemMax Secure Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Max Secure Software. Please open http://www.spywaredetector.net
if you want to read more on Max Spyware Detector on Max Secure Software's website. Max Spyware Detector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD is the full command line if you want to remove Max Spyware Detector. The program's main executable file is titled MaxSDUI.exe and its approximative size is 10.27 MB (10766376 bytes).
Max Spyware Detector is composed of the following executables which take 52.41 MB (54951704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (3.46 MB)
- Gadget.exe (727.04 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.30 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.70 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (854.04 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (497.04 KB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (367.04 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (837.54 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (894.54 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (127.54 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (901.54 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (528.04 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.77 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.27 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (909.54 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.98 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (592.04 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (888.04 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (707.54 KB)
- Notifications.exe (790.54 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.18 MB)
- Data01.exe (14.45 KB)
- Data02.exe (46.45 KB)
- Data13.exe (36.00 KB)
- Data14.exe (7.50 KB)
- Data15.exe (31.50 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (746.54 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (807.54 KB)
- MaxBackupUtil.exe (1.78 MB)
- MaxBrowFullReset.exe (2.68 MB)
- MaxBrowReset.exe (3.00 MB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (623.04 KB)
- MaxToolbarUnistaller.exe (2.96 MB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.67 MB)
This info is about Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.3.004
only. You can find below a few links to other Max Spyware Detector releases:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is a program marketed by the software company Max Secure Software. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Max Spyware Detector". If it is installed on your PC the Max Spyware Detector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Max Spyware Detector in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Max Spyware Detector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Max Spyware Detector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 21:10:45.650