Max Spyware Detector
Max Spyware Detector is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your PCMax Secure Software
. Open here
for more info on Max Secure Software. Detailed information about Max Spyware Detector can be seen at http://www.spywaredetector.net
. Usually the Max Spyware Detector program is found in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Max Spyware Detector is "C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\unins000.exe". MaxSDUI.exe is the Max Spyware Detector's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.82 MB (1912976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Max Spyware Detector. They occupy 50.79 MB (53252056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (879.14 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (2.17 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (480.64 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (361.64 KB)
- MaxDSrv.exe (413.64 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (1.89 MB)
- MaxProcSetup.exe (2.12 MB)
- MaxScanner.exe (345.64 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (708.64 KB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (1.82 MB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (417.14 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (540.64 KB)
- SendReport.exe (690.64 KB)
- SubmitSamples.exe (1.78 MB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.45 KB)
- Data01.exe (14.45 KB)
- Data02.exe (46.45 KB)
- SDFirstPriorityPatch.exe (33.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.0.2.009
of Max Spyware Detector. Click on the links below for other Max Spyware Detector versions:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is an application offered by Max Secure Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Max Spyware Detector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Max Spyware Detector". The Max Spyware Detector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Max Spyware Detector in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After removing Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Spyware Detector that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your PC, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Max Spyware Detector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-27 15:37:36.340