Max Spyware Detector
Max Spyware Detector is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your PCMax Secure Software
. You can read more on Max Secure Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Max Spyware Detector can be found at http://www.spywaredetector.net
. Max Spyware Detector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Spyware Detector. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.58 MB (11093976 bytes) on disk and is named MaxSDUI.exe.
Max Spyware Detector installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 97.29 MB (102019664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (4.62 MB)
- Gadget.exe (734.96 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.31 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.92 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (876.46 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (506.46 KB)
- MaxCryptMonSrv.exe (533.46 KB)
- MaxCryptMonUI.exe (1.24 MB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (358.46 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (845.46 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (901.46 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (135.96 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (909.46 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (537.46 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.80 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.58 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (908.96 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.04 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (616.46 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (949.96 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (716.96 KB)
- Notifications.exe (808.96 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- Data01.exe (22.46 KB)
- Data02.exe (53.96 KB)
- Data13.exe (50.96 KB)
- Data14.exe (23.46 KB)
- Data15.exe (47.46 KB)
- GoogleDriveUpload.exe (30.46 KB)
- GoogleDriveUpload.exe (30.46 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (754.96 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (816.46 KB)
- MaxAdwareCleaner.exe (1.10 MB)
- MaxAppWhitelist.exe (782.46 KB)
- MaxBackupUtil.exe (1.83 MB)
- MaxBrowFullReset.exe (2.68 MB)
- MaxBrowReset.exe (3.01 MB)
- MaxPCDiagnosys.exe (2.53 MB)
- MaxRegistryBackup.exe (552.96 KB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (631.46 KB)
- MaxStarupClean.exe (2.72 MB)
- MaxToolbarUnistaller.exe (2.97 MB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.71 MB)
- AUTOBACK.EXE (112.96 KB)
- ERUNT.EXE (416.96 KB)
- NTREGOPT.EXE (364.96 KB)
- node.exe (17.48 MB)
- MaxSVirusX64.exe (10.49 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.025x64.exe (903.54 KB)
- Update_1.0.0.026X64.exe (930.52 KB)
- Update_1.0.0.027X64.exe (1.31 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.028X64.exe (1.31 MB)
The current page applies to Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.4.009
alone. Click on the links below for other Max Spyware Detector versions:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is a program by Max Secure Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Max Spyware Detector". The Max Spyware Detector app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Max Spyware Detector in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The software company is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Max Spyware Detector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your computer, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Max Spyware Detector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-19 05:52:26.033