Max Spyware Detector
Max Spyware Detector is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your PCMax Secure Software
. More info about Max Secure Software can be read here
. Detailed information about Max Spyware Detector can be seen at http://www.spywaredetector.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Spyware Detector. MaxSDUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.15 MB (10647080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Max Spyware Detector. They take an average of 276.97 MB (290419536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverMgr.exe (438.04 KB)
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (2.87 MB)
- InterSecInterfaceXP.exe (620.54 KB)
- InterSecSrvXP.exe (511.54 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.28 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.50 MB)
- MailProxy.exe (228.54 KB)
- MaxActMon.exe (828.04 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (496.54 KB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (367.04 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (836.04 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (892.04 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (127.54 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (898.04 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (527.04 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.15 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.15 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (898.04 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.97 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.03 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (590.04 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (856.54 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (706.54 KB)
- Notifications.exe (789.04 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.18 MB)
- Data01.exe (14.45 KB)
- Data02.exe (46.45 KB)
- Data13.exe (36.00 KB)
- Data14.exe (7.50 KB)
- Data15.exe (31.50 KB)
- MaxFWPnP.exe (220.04 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (745.04 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (807.54 KB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (620.04 KB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.67 MB)
- SDDatabasex64.exe (232.87 MB)
- SDVirusX64.exe (2.47 MB)
This data is about Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.3.000
only. Click on the links below for other Max Spyware Detector versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Max Spyware Detector you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Max Spyware Detector:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Max Spyware Detector:
- C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Max Spyware Detector
- C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\ActiveProtection.dll
- C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\ActiveProtection2k.dll
- C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\AntiRootKitDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\CheckDll.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Max Spyware Detector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Max Spyware Detector\DisplayIcon
Max Spyware Detector is an application released by Max Secure Software. Some people want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Spyware Detector". If it exists on your system the Max Spyware Detector program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Max Spyware Detector in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Max Spyware Detector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Max Spyware Detector.
8. After removing Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Max Spyware Detector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your PC, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:54:35.250