KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This web page is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. You can see more info about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor at www.nchsoftware.com/typingtutor/support.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory (same installation drive as Windows). KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblaze.exe. keyblaze.exe is the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's primary executable file and it takes about 3.10 MB (3254328 bytes) on disk.
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is comprised of the following executables which take 5.59 MB (5865584
bytes) on disk:
- keyblaze.exe (3.10 MB)
- keyblazesetup_v3.03.exe (2.49 MB)
This info is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 3.03
only. You can find below info on other application versions of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\custom\dictationcustom.xml
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\custom\practicecustom.xml
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\custom\speedtestcustom.xml
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblaze.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblazesetup_v3.03.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\1letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\2letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\3letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\4letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\5letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\6letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\7letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\8letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblizzard\9letterwords.csv
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\applause3.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\beep3.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\hypebeat.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\rockguitar.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\softbeep.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\trumpet-n-sax1.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\sounds\trumpets1.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\thirtyseconds\missedword.mp3
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\thirtyseconds\siren.mp3
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a program by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". If it exists on your system the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor application will be found automatically. When you select KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyBlaze Typing Tutor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/typingtutor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblaze.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-09 13:27:05.090