KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This page is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computerNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.15 MB (2256900 bytes) on disk and is labeled keyblaze.exe.
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is composed of the following executables which take 4.52 MB (4735160
bytes) on disk:
- kbsetup_v1.02.exe (216.17 KB)
- keyblaze.exe (2.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.15 MB)
You can find below info on other releases of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". The KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found automatically. When you click KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBlaze Typing Tutor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:10:58.860