KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This page contains complete information on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory, subject to the user's choice. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named keyblaze.exe and its approximative size is 1.93 MB (2026500 bytes).
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.32 MB (5581952
bytes) on disk.
- kbsetup_v2.00.exe (1.46 MB)
- keyblaze.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.93 MB)
This data is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 2.00
alone. For more KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". If it exists on your system the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:08:07.617