KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This page is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computerNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblaze.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. keyblaze.exe is the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's main executable file and it occupies about 1.93 MB (2020984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. They occupy about 3.37 MB (3533040
bytes) on disk.
- keyblaze.exe (1.93 MB)
- keyblazesetup_v2.03.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03
of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. You can find below a few links to other KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application offered by NCH Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". If it is installed on your PC the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBlaze Typing Tutor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 01:20:44.210