KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. keyblaze.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2023940 bytes) on disk.
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.32 MB (5580928
bytes) on disk:
- kbsetup_v2.02.exe (1.46 MB)
- keyblaze.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.02
of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. Click on the links below for other KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". If it exists on your system the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor program will be found automatically. When you click KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBlaze Typing Tutor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 01:51:01.137