KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This page is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more info on NCH Software. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's main file takes around 6.06 MB (6359556 bytes) and is named keyblaze.exe.
The following executables are installed together with KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. They occupy about 18.08 MB (18962528
bytes) on disk.
- kbsetup_v1.15.exe (5.95 MB)
- keyblaze.exe (6.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (6.06 MB)
The current page applies to KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 1.15
alone. You can find below a few links to other KeyBlaze Typing Tutor releases:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a program by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". The KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBlaze Typing Tutor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyBlaze Typing Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 18:40:00.907