KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's main file takes around 2.16 MB (2265604 bytes) and its name is keyblaze.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. They take about 11.90 MB (12480696
bytes) on disk.
- kbsetup_v1.13.exe (5.93 MB)
- kbsetup_v1.17.exe (1.65 MB)
- keyblaze.exe (2.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.16 MB)
This data is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 1.17
only. For more KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". If it exists on your system the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor application will be found very quickly. After you select KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBlaze Typing Tutor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 19:22:00.267