KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze folder, depending on the user's option. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.81 MB (1896452 bytes) on disk and is titled keyblaze.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. They occupy about 5.53 MB (5799008
bytes) on disk.
- kbsetup_v1.12.exe (1.91 MB)
- keyblaze.exe (1.81 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.81 MB)
This info is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 1.12
only. Click on the links below for other KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". The KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-13 01:05:53.640