KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be seen here
. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. keyblaze.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1646084 bytes) on disk.
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is comprised of the following executables which take 4.45 MB (4665440
bytes) on disk:
- kbsetup_v1.22.exe (1.31 MB)
- keyblaze.exe (1.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 1.22
alone. For more KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application released by NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". The KeyBlaze Typing Tutor application will be found very quickly. When you select KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-27 06:17:15.053