KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
for more info on NCH Software. You can read more about about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor at www.nchsoftware.com/typingtutor/support.html
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblaze.exe. keyblaze.exe is the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.10 MB (3254328 bytes) on disk.
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.59 MB (5865072
bytes) on disk.
- keyblaze.exe (3.10 MB)
- keyblazesetup_v4.02.exe (2.49 MB)
This page is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor version 4.02
alone. You can find here a few links to other KeyBlaze Typing Tutor versions:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application by the software company NCH Software. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". If it is installed on your PC the KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyBlaze Typing Tutor:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/typingtutor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\keyblaze.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:26:55.707