You can find below details on how to uninstall Jumblo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Jumblo from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. More information about the software Jumblo can be seen at http://www.Jumblo.com
. Jumblo is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Jumblo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Jumblo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 22.15 MB (23227480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Jumblo. They occupy 22.87 MB (23978354
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (22.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (733.28 KB)
This web page is about Jumblo version 4.03542
only. You can find below a few links to other Jumblo releases:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jumblo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jumblo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jumblo". The Jumblo app will be found very quickly. When you select Jumblo in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jumblo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jumblo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jumblo.
8. After uninstalling Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jumblo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:52:44.107