Jumblo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jumblo from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. Click on http://www.Jumblo.com
to get more information about Jumblo on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. Jumblo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jumblo. Jumblo's primary file takes around 18.73 MB (19643704 bytes) and its name is Jumblo.exe.
Jumblo is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.47 MB (20416985
bytes) on disk:
- Jumblo.exe (18.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (755.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.13737
of Jumblo. You can find below info on other application versions of Jumblo:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is an application marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Jumblo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jumblo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jumblo". The Jumblo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jumblo in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jumblo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jumblo.
8. After removing Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jumblo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jumblo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 01:03:33.383