This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Jumblo for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Jumblo from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Please open http://www.Jumblo.com
if you want to read more on Jumblo on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's web page. Jumblo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jumblo. Jumblo.exe is the Jumblo's primary executable file and it takes approximately 12.35 MB (12948776 bytes) on disk.
Jumblo contains of the executables below. They take 13.08 MB (13712002
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (12.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Jumblo version 4.06596
only. For more Jumblo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Jumblo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jumblo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jumblo". If it is installed on your PC the Jumblo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jumblo in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Jumblo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The publisher is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jumblo.
8. After uninstalling Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jumblo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jumblo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-25 17:52:23.877