Jumblo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Jumblo from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Jumblo.com
to get more information about Jumblo on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. Usually the Jumblo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Jumblo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Jumblo.exe and its approximative size is 22.15 MB (23227480 bytes).
Jumblo contains of the executables below. They take 22.88 MB (23990706
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (22.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08635
of Jumblo. You can find below info on other versions of Jumblo:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Jumblo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jumblo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jumblo". The Jumblo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jumblo in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jumblo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jumblo.
8. After removing Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jumblo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jumblo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 17:52:31.033