Jumblo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Jumblo from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
where you can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. You can see more info related to Jumblo at http://www.Jumblo.com
. Usually the Jumblo program is found in the C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Jumblo is C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe. Jumblo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 18.84 MB (19756344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jumblo. They occupy an average of 19.57 MB (20519570
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (18.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.07628
of Jumblo. For more Jumblo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is an application marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jumblo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jumblo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jumblo". If it is installed on your PC the Jumblo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jumblo in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Jumblo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jumblo.
8. After uninstalling Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jumblo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jumblo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 11:44:19.740