This info is about Jumblo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Jumblo from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Additional info about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be read here
. You can read more about about Jumblo at http://www.Jumblo.com
. Usually the Jumblo program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Jumblo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Jumblo.exe is the Jumblo's primary executable file and it takes circa 18.61 MB (19514168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jumblo. They take an average of 19.34 MB (20277330
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (18.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.04554
of Jumblo. For more Jumblo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program offered by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Jumblo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jumblo or simply click the Search field and type in "Jumblo". The Jumblo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jumblo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jumblo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jumblo:
- The publisher is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jumblo.
8. After removing Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jumblo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:31:19.617