Jumblo is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Jumblo from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Jumblo.com
to get more information about Jumblo on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Jumblo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 18.84 MB (19756344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Jumblo.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Jumblo. They take about 19.57 MB (20519570
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (18.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (745.34 KB)
The current page applies to Jumblo version 4.05579
alone. For other Jumblo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Jumblo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jumblo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jumblo". If it exists on your system the Jumblo program will be found automatically. After you select Jumblo in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jumblo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The publisher is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jumblo.
8. After uninstalling Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jumblo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 03:26:58.037