Jumblo is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Jumblo from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Further information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. Further information about Jumblo can be seen at http://www.Jumblo.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Jumblo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Jumblo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 18.48 MB (19381048 bytes) on disk.
Jumblo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.22 MB (20153133
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (18.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (753.99 KB)
This info is about Jumblo version 4.13722
alone. Click on the links below for other Jumblo versions:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jumblo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jumblo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jumblo". The Jumblo app will be found automatically. After you select Jumblo in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Jumblo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jumblo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jumblo.
8. After removing Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jumblo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jumblo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 11:56:02.773