This web page is about Jumblo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Jumblo from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Click on http://www.Jumblo.com
to get more data about Jumblo on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. Usually the Jumblo application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Jumblo. Jumblo.exe is the Jumblo's main executable file and it occupies approximately 18.84 MB (19756344 bytes) on disk.
Jumblo contains of the executables below. They take 19.58 MB (20529625
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (18.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (755.16 KB)
The current page applies to Jumblo version 4.14745
only. For other Jumblo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is a program marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jumblo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jumblo". If it is installed on your PC the Jumblo application will be found automatically. When you click Jumblo in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jumblo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jumblo.
8. After uninstalling Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Jumblo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:39:08.760