You can find below details on how to remove Jumblo for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Jumblo from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Jumblo can be found at http://www.Jumblo.com
. Usually the Jumblo application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Jumblo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe". Jumblo's main file takes about 18.61 MB (19514168 bytes) and is named Jumblo.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Jumblo. They occupy about 19.34 MB (20284502
bytes) on disk.
- Jumblo.exe (18.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (752.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08636
of Jumblo. Click on the links below for other Jumblo versions:
...click to view all...
Jumblo is an application marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Jumblo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Jumblo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jumblo or simply click the Search field and type in "Jumblo". If it is installed on your PC the Jumblo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jumblo in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jumblo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jumblo:
- The publisher is: http://www.Jumblo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumblo.com\Jumblo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jumblo.
8. After uninstalling Jumblo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jumblo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jumblo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that Jumblo by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jumblo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-29 20:57:17.750