GOM Cam (x64)
GOM Cam (x64) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your systemGOM & Company
. Additional info about GOM & Company can be seen here
. GOM Cam (x64) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GOM Cam (x64) is C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named GOMCam.exe and it has a size of 5.92 MB (6204352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GOM Cam (x64). They take 8.59 MB (9004849
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (5.92 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.94 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.17 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
This data is about GOM Cam (x64) version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GOM Cam (x64):
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program offered by GOM & Company. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". The GOM Cam (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GOM Cam (x64) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Cam (x64).
8. After removing GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-16 09:48:58.590