GOM Cam (x64)
You can find below details on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your PCGOM & Company
. More information about GOM & Company can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GOM Cam (x64) is C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GOMCam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.09 MB (6382528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GOM Cam (x64). They occupy 8.75 MB (9174801
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (6.09 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (118.00 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.58 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16806
of GOM Cam (x64). You can find below a few links to other GOM Cam (x64) releases:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is an application by GOM & Company. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". If it exists on your system the GOM Cam (x64) app will be found very quickly. When you select GOM Cam (x64) in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GOM Cam (x64).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-19 10:58:08.487