GOM Cam (x64)
This web page is about GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your computerGOM & Company
. Check out here
for more details on GOM & Company. GOM Cam (x64) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam folder, depending on the user's decision. GOM Cam (x64)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. GOM Cam (x64)'s main file takes around 3.77 MB (3949640 bytes) and is named GOMCam.exe.
GOM Cam (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.38 MB (6694333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.77 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (125.07 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (335.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.01 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (79.07 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (91.57 KB)
This info is about GOM Cam (x64) version 184.108.40.20678
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GOM Cam (x64):
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program marketed by GOM & Company. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GOM Cam (x64) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Cam (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Cam (x64) app will be found automatically. After you click GOM Cam (x64) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Cam (x64).
8. After removing GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Cam (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 18:38:09.047