GOM Cam (x64)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your systemGOM & Company
. More info about GOM & Company can be seen here
. GOM Cam (x64) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove GOM Cam (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.98 MB (4177344 bytes) on disk and is labeled GOMCam.exe.
GOM Cam (x64) is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.65 MB (6977663
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.98 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.94 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.00 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of GOM Cam (x64). For more GOM Cam (x64) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is an application released by the software company GOM & Company. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GOM Cam (x64) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GOM Cam (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". If it exists on your system the GOM Cam (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GOM Cam (x64) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Cam (x64).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Cam (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-04 13:07:01.520