GOM Cam (x64)
GOM Cam (x64) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your systemGOM & Company
. More information on GOM & Company can be seen here
. Usually the GOM Cam (x64) application is found in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GOM Cam (x64)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. GOM Cam (x64)'s main file takes about 6.46 MB (6770624 bytes) and is called GOMCam.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GOM Cam (x64). They take about 9.12 MB (9566562
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (6.46 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.94 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (140.22 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12445
of GOM Cam (x64). You can find below a few links to other GOM Cam (x64) versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program offered by GOM & Company. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GOM Cam (x64) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Cam (x64) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM Cam (x64) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Cam (x64).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Cam (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Cam (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-17 09:42:20.220