GOM Cam (x64)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your systemGOM & Company
. Go over here
for more details on GOM & Company. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GOMCam.exe is the GOM Cam (x64)'s main executable file and it occupies around 3.39 MB (3559352 bytes) on disk.
GOM Cam (x64) is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.97 MB (6262892
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.39 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.93 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.86 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.93 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.43 KB)
The current page applies to GOM Cam (x64) version 184.108.40.20608
only. For more GOM Cam (x64) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program offered by GOM & Company. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GOM Cam (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". If it exists on your system the GOM Cam (x64) program will be found automatically. After you click GOM Cam (x64) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Cam (x64).
8. After removing GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Cam (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 06:59:55.407