GOM Cam (x64)
This page is about GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your systemGOM & Company
. Go over here
where you can read more on GOM & Company. GOM Cam (x64) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GOMCam.exe is the GOM Cam (x64)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 3.98 MB (4176832 bytes) on disk.
GOM Cam (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.65 MB (6977155
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.98 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.94 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.00 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12489
of GOM Cam (x64). You can find below info on other releases of GOM Cam (x64):
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program by the software company GOM & Company. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GOM Cam (x64) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM Cam (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". The GOM Cam (x64) app will be found very quickly. When you select GOM Cam (x64) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Cam (x64).
8. After removing GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Cam (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-22 16:17:25.603