GOM Cam (x64)
GOM Cam (x64) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your PCGOM & Company
. More data about GOM & Company can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GOM Cam (x64). GOMCam.exe is the GOM Cam (x64)'s primary executable file and it takes around 3.98 MB (4176832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GOM Cam (x64). They occupy 6.65 MB (6977135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.98 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.94 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (143.98 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
The current web page applies to GOM Cam (x64) version 220.127.116.1107
only. You can find below a few links to other GOM Cam (x64) releases:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program marketed by the software company GOM & Company. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GOM Cam (x64) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". The GOM Cam (x64) app will be found automatically. After you select GOM Cam (x64) in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Cam (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Cam (x64).
8. After removing GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-21 18:27:17.080