GOM Cam (x64)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your computerGOM & Company
. Check out here
for more details on GOM & Company. Usually the GOM Cam (x64) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GOM Cam (x64)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. GOM Cam (x64)'s primary file takes around 6.47 MB (6788544 bytes) and is named GOMCam.exe.
GOM Cam (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.14 MB (9584493
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (6.47 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.94 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.44 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (140.23 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.94 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12436
of GOM Cam (x64). You can find below info on other versions of GOM Cam (x64):
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program marketed by GOM & Company. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". The GOM Cam (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GOM Cam (x64) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Cam (x64).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-27 19:06:19.773