GOM Cam (x64)
This web page is about GOM Cam (x64) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) from your PCGOM & Company
. More data about GOM & Company can be seen here
. GOM Cam (x64) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GOMCam folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. GOM Cam (x64)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. GOMCam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.39 MB (3558840 bytes) on disk.
GOM Cam (x64) contains of the executables below. They take 5.97 MB (6262415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.39 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (123.93 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder64.exe (333.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.89 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.93 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12417
of GOM Cam (x64). Click on the links below for other GOM Cam (x64) versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x64) is a program by the software company GOM & Company. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall GOM Cam (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GOM Cam (x64) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GOM Cam (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Cam (x64)". The GOM Cam (x64) application will be found very quickly. After you select GOM Cam (x64) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Cam (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Cam (x64).
8. After removing GOM Cam (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Cam (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Cam (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x64) by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Cam (x64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-09 15:55:08.327