FlashFXP v4.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your systemOpenSight Software, LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on OpenSight Software, LLC. Click on http://www.flashfxp.com
to get more details about FlashFXP v4.1 on OpenSight Software, LLC's website. FlashFXP v4.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled FlashFXP.exe and it has a size of 4.78 MB (5016360 bytes).
The following executables are contained in FlashFXP v4.1. They take 5.28 MB (5532494
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (504.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of FlashFXP v4.1. You can find below info on other versions of FlashFXP v4.1:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is an application by OpenSight Software, LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashFXP v4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 13:40:38.703