FlashFXP v4.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your systemOpenSight Software, LLC
. Open here
for more info on OpenSight Software, LLC. Please open http://www.flashfxp.com
if you want to read more on FlashFXP v4.1 on OpenSight Software, LLC's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FlashFXP.exe is the FlashFXP v4.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 4.65 MB (4880680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FlashFXP v4.1. They occupy an average of 5.15 MB (5398206
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (505.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of FlashFXP v4.1. For more FlashFXP v4.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program by OpenSight Software, LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-13 11:00:24.190