You can find below detailed information on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your computerOpenSight Software, LLC
. Additional info about OpenSight Software, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.flashfxp.com
if you want to read more on FlashFXP v4.1 on OpenSight Software, LLC's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.69 MB (4921640 bytes) on disk and is named FlashFXP.exe.
FlashFXP v4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 5.19 MB (5438244
bytes) on disk:
- FlashFXP.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (504.50 KB)
This data is about FlashFXP v4.1 version 18.104.22.1688
only. For more FlashFXP v4.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashFXP v4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". The FlashFXP v4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After removing FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 06:56:23.307