FlashFXP v4.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your systemOpenSight Software, LLC
. More information on OpenSight Software, LLC can be seen here
. More details about the app FlashFXP v4.1 can be found at http://www.flashfxp.com
. FlashFXP v4.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for FlashFXP v4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.66 MB (4881704 bytes) on disk and is named FlashFXP.exe.
The following executables are contained in FlashFXP v4.1. They occupy 5.15 MB (5399206
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (505.37 KB)
This info is about FlashFXP v4.1 version 188.8.131.521
alone. For other FlashFXP v4.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program marketed by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlashFXP v4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it is installed on your PC the FlashFXP v4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlashFXP v4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:06:33.717