FlashFXP v4.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your PCOpenSight Software, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on OpenSight Software, LLC. More data about the app FlashFXP v4.1 can be seen at http://www.flashfxp.com
. FlashFXP v4.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for FlashFXP v4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. FlashFXP v4.1's main file takes around 4.71 MB (4933928 bytes) and is named FlashFXP.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FlashFXP v4.1. They occupy 5.20 MB (5453560
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.71 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (507.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of FlashFXP v4.1. Click on the links below for other FlashFXP v4.1 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is an application offered by OpenSight Software, LLC. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:55:42.497