FlashFXP v4.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your computerOpenSight Software, LLC
. More data about OpenSight Software, LLC can be found here
. Further information about FlashFXP v4.1 can be seen at http://www.flashfxp.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.69 MB (4917544 bytes) on disk and is labeled FlashFXP.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FlashFXP v4.1. They take 5.19 MB (5437066
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (507.35 KB)
The current web page applies to FlashFXP v4.1 version 184.108.40.2063
alone. You can find below a few links to other FlashFXP v4.1 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is an application by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Some users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FlashFXP v4.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FlashFXP v4.1 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 16:05:48.863