This web page contains thorough information on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your PCOpenSight Software, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on OpenSight Software, LLC. Please open http://www.flashfxp.com
if you want to read more on FlashFXP v4.1 on OpenSight Software, LLC's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove FlashFXP v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. FlashFXP v4.1's primary file takes around 4.69 MB (4921640 bytes) and is named FlashFXP.exe.
FlashFXP v4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.19 MB (5438874
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (505.11 KB)
This data is about FlashFXP v4.1 version 22.214.171.1249
only. Click on the links below for other FlashFXP v4.1 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program marketed by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FlashFXP v4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it is installed on your PC the FlashFXP v4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlashFXP v4.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-23 22:06:19.517