You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your PCOpenSight Software, LLC
. You can read more on OpenSight Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about FlashFXP v4.1 can be found at http://www.flashfxp.com
. Usually the FlashFXP v4.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove FlashFXP v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named FlashFXP.exe and occupies 4.64 MB (4860200 bytes).
The executables below are part of FlashFXP v4.1. They take an average of 5.13 MB (5375835
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (4.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (503.55 KB)
This data is about FlashFXP v4.1 version 22.214.171.1241
alone. For more FlashFXP v4.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is an application released by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlashFXP v4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlashFXP v4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashFXP v4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-15 21:50:02.807