This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your systemOpenSight Software, LLC
. Further information on OpenSight Software, LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info related to FlashFXP v4.1 at http://www.flashfxp.com
. FlashFXP v4.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. FlashFXP v4.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u. FlashFXP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.66 MB (4884776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with FlashFXP v4.1. They occupy about 6.16 MB (6462112
bytes) on disk.
- flashfxp.4.x.patch.v0.04.exe (1.01 MB)
- FlashFXP.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (507.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of FlashFXP v4.1. You can find below a few links to other FlashFXP v4.1 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program marketed by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". The FlashFXP v4.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlashFXP v4.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlashFXP v4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After removing FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 15:12:11.300