This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your systemOpenSight Software, LLC
. Further information on OpenSight Software, LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info related to FlashFXP v4.1 at http://www.flashfxp.com
. FlashFXP v4.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. FlashFXP v4.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u. FlashFXP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.66 MB (4884776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with FlashFXP v4.1. They occupy about 6.16 MB (6462112
bytes) on disk.
- flashfxp.4.x.patch.v0.04.exe (1.01 MB)
- FlashFXP.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (507.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of FlashFXP v4.1. You can find below a few links to other FlashFXP v4.1 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program marketed by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashFXP v4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 program will be found automatically. When you click FlashFXP v4.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FlashFXP v4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\FlashFXP 4\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After removing FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashFXP v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 15:12:11.300