You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FlashFXP v4.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 from your computerOpenSight Software, LLC
. Go over here
for more details on OpenSight Software, LLC. You can get more details on FlashFXP v4.1 at http://www.flashfxp.com
. FlashFXP v4.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove FlashFXP v4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. FlashFXP.exe is the FlashFXP v4.1's main executable file and it occupies about 1.97 MB (2060584 bytes) on disk.
FlashFXP v4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.46 MB (2580088
bytes) on disk.
- FlashFXP.exe (1.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (507.33 KB)
This page is about FlashFXP v4.1 version 18.104.22.1688
only. Click on the links below for other FlashFXP v4.1 versions:
...click to view all...
FlashFXP v4.1 is a program released by the software company OpenSight Software, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FlashFXP v4.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashFXP v4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashFXP v4.1". If it exists on your system the FlashFXP v4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FlashFXP v4.1 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FlashFXP v4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashFXP v4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flashfxp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashFXP 4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashFXP v4.1.
8. After uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlashFXP v4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashFXP v4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FlashFXP v4.1 by OpenSight Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashFXP v4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 11:59:58.847