This web page is about Elsie for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Elsie from your systemTonne Software
. More information on Tonne Software can be found here
. More details about Elsie can be seen at www.tonnesoftware.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Elsie folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Elsie is "C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Elsie.EXE and it has a size of 3.65 MB (3825664 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Elsie. They take about 3.79 MB (3971323
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.25 KB)
This info is about Elsie version 2.64
only. You can find below info on other releases of Elsie:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program by Tonne Software. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Elsie or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elsie". If it is installed on your PC the Elsie program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Elsie in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Elsie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elsie:
- The web site of the application is: www.tonnesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elsie.
8. After uninstalling Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elsie that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elsie by Tonne Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elsie in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 10:00:09.547