Elsie is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Elsie from your computerTonne Software
. You can read more on Tonne Software or check for application updates here
. Further information about Elsie can be seen at www.TonneSoftware.com
. Elsie is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Elsie folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Elsie. Elsie's main file takes around 3.96 MB (4157440 bytes) and its name is Elsie.EXE.
Elsie installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.10 MB (4303061
bytes) on disk.
- Elsie.EXE (3.96 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (142.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.78
of Elsie. Click on the links below for other Elsie versions:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program offered by the software company Tonne Software. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Elsie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elsie or simply click the Search field and type in "Elsie". If it exists on your system the Elsie application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Elsie in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elsie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elsie:
- The web site of the application is: www.TonneSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Elsie.
8. After removing Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elsie which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elsie by Tonne Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elsie in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-08 13:45:58.783