Elsie is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Elsie from your computerTonne Software
. Open here
for more information on Tonne Software. Click on www.tonnesoftware.com
to get more details about Elsie on Tonne Software's website. Usually the Elsie application is found in the C:\Program Files\Elsie folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Elsie is C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe. Elsie's main file takes about 2.45 MB (2568192 bytes) and is named elsie.exe.
The following executables are contained in Elsie. They occupy 2.55 MB (2671556
bytes) on disk.
- elsie.exe (2.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.17
of Elsie. Click on the links below for other Elsie versions:
...click to view all...
Elsie is a program released by Tonne Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Elsie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Elsie from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elsie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Elsie". The Elsie application will be found automatically. After you click Elsie in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Elsie, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsie:
- The publisher is: www.tonnesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Elsie\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elsie.
8. After removing Elsie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elsie that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Elsie with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Elsie by Tonne Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Elsie by Tonne Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elsie supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:50:22.280